Buy My Books

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Top Chef Fabio Sighting!















LA is the limitless land of celebrity sightings. I could indulge you on some of the very ordinary celebs I've come across, but that would be boring.  I get more of a kick out of cooking for these illustrious stars and yes, I can say I've made food that has touched the lips of Brad and Angelina.

But when I ran into Fabio Viviani, of last season's Top Chef, I transformed into an aggressive picture taking seeker, and he was gracious enough to pose with my bulging eyes.  Fabio even offered me a job, cooking at his Cafe Firenzi restaurant, which I think it was nice gesture, but all I really wanted was this picture.

So there you have it, my Top Chef geek moment.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

He was so my favorite! I'm a bit jealous!