Buy My Books

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Scenes from a cooking class


Plain and simple, my mission in life is to empower people to cook for themselves, their friends and loved ones.  That's why I write about food, accost people in the grocery store with unsolicited cooking tips, and why I love to teach the young, the old, and the completely hapless how to channel their inner Julia Child to make a beautiful meal.

I had the pleasure of teaching an Asian Street Foods cooking class for an ambitious bunch of gourmets.  As you can see, everyone had a great time, rolling up their sleeves and diving right into the mix.  Cooking classes are such a fun way to get together with friends, relax with a glass of wine (in this case, the Saddle Rock brand from Malibu Family Wines), and enjoy an evening centered around the creative pleasures of food.

If you are interested in booking your own private cooking party please e-mail me from the link above.  I am also offering a special rate for those who follow me on twitter.

No comments: